- Nasdaq Operations covers 26 markets, 3 clearinghouses, and 5 central securities depositories.
- Nasdaq Listings includes 3,400 listed companies and $8.5 trillion in market cap.
- Nasdaq Technology supports Equities, Options, Fixed income, Derivatives, Commodities, Futures, and Structured products
- Nasdaq Market Technology: 70 marketplaces in 50 developed and emerging countries; 1 in 10 of the world's securities transactions
- Global Information Services includes 41,000 indexes in all asset classes and 84 data products
- Corporate Solutions has more than 10,000 corporate clients
Download Our Latest Factsheet