WorkSpace is a fully hosted, cloud-based virtual data room (VDR) designed to store and share sensitive and proprietary information in real-time, both inside and outside of an organization’s firewall. WorkSpace provides companies with a paperless virtual data room (VDR) for efficient and effective document sharing. WorkSpace provides solutions for:
As a fully hosted, web-based application, WorkSpace has been designed to meet clients’ individual needs and is accessible anytime, anywhere, via web or tablet.
WorkSpace iPad Application
- Instant access to important documents on-the-go
- Powerful note and annotation tools
- At-a-glance view of your “Favorite” and “Recently Added” files
- Instant access to documents and functionality at your office, home, or on the go with an innovative web app that scales to your monitor, laptop, tablet, or phone.
- Ability to view all recently added documents and favorites the minute you login, saving time and energy searching for the latest updates.
- The ability to upload group members with the WorkSpace template reduces human error.
- Bulk file management allows you to print, upload and save batches of files at once saving time and increasing efficiency.
- Drag & drop functionality allows users to efficiently move an entire folder structure from a client’s desktop to the WorkSpace in a matter of seconds.
- Search function capabilities save you time by providing the most relevant query results available by searching the entire “room” for key words or phrases.
- Collaborative Annotations and Assignments functionality lets users annotate directly on their documents, as well as assign tasks to other authorized users.
- Administrators have complete and intuitive views on user and group level permission controls.
- Total visibility with detailed reports on user, login and document activity.
Provides an end-to-end solution to facilitate structured communication between all parties utilizing WorkSpace for deal transactions. Deal professionals can now easily manage, route and answer large volumes of questions eliminating the need for spreadsheets and insecure emailing. The Q&A module provides a complete workflow solution, giving the designated Project Administrator total control over the entire process. Depending on their role in WorkSpace, users will only see the Q&A features to which they have been given access.
The WorkSpace Q&A Advantage:
- Enhanced security: Eliminates the need for insecure external emails between parties
- Efficiency: Quick response rate versus any conventional processes
- Easy to use: Intuitive with little to no training requirements
- Full control: Complete control over access rights
- Transparency: Auditability for disclosure and compliance
- Reporting capabilities provides the intelligence, visibility and control over users, login activity and document management of every single click within the WorkSpace.
- Customizable dashboards allow you to tailor your report views and provide an extra level of transparency.
- Digital rights management technology provides customizable security controls to each and every document. These controls include the ability to restrict printing, saving, to expire documents saved offline, prevent unauthorized forwarding of the document, and more.
WorkSpace a safeguards all sensitive and proprietary information in real-time inside and outside your organization’s firewall. All documents are stored using AES-256 encryption at audited data centers and WorkSpace information security controls map to ISO 27001 controls. Additionally during the log-in process we include a scrambled key pad for easy pin entry but tight security.
Secure viewer provides control over unauthorized screen print, screen capture, download, and printing of confidential documents and, if required, access to original files.
The interface provides a contemporary look and feel, which creates a fast, intuitive, easy to use experience with minimum training requirements.