Better intelligence fuels smarter decisions
As an IR professional, you realize that staying ahead means you need to simultaneously gather intelligence on your current and potential shareholders, the dynamics of your sector and the markets at large while optimizing your outreach and communications strategy. Nasdaq Corporate Solutions offers the most comprehensive suite of content, analytics, advisory services and communications tools to help you maximize the value of your IR program.
Thomson ONE Investor Relations
Thomson ONE IR is designed to increase the impact of your IR programs. Your Thomson ONE IR subscription gives you access to the information and analytics of this powerful solution via the Web, BlackBerry, iPad, iPhone and Android:
- Access the same Thomson Reuters information and analytics used by institutional investors and analysts
- Gain unique insight into buy-side decision making
- Leverage time saving tools to monitor developments, prioritize your outreach, plan your investor meetings and analyze your peers
- Monitor all components of your IR program using this single solution
IR Mobile - The Industry's most complete IR mobile app
IR Mobile is the only mobile web application that allows you to:
- Manage investor interactions - view your IR calendar and easily create & manage events
- Monitor your company and peers with real-time quotes and premium news
- Know what sell-side analysts are saying about your company, peers and industry with real-time research and StreetEvents transcripts
- Gain insight into analysts' expectations leveraging First Call estimate
- Customize your quotes grid to see specific data sets.
The expertise and data to make sure you’re always in the know.
With the most experienced team in the industry, Nasdaq Advisory Services delivers unmatched shareholder analysis, a comprehensive view of trading and investor activity, and insights into how best to manage your investor relations outreach efforts.
- Understand institutional fund flows and the sector drivers impacting your shareholders and those of your peers - Equity Surveillance and Advanced Intelligence
- Know the true holdings of institutional investors in your company - Shareholder Identification & Analysis
- Identify and prioritize the investors you should be attracting - Investor Targeting
- Monitor and analyze daily trading activities of institutional investors - Special Situation Advisory Programs
A broader platform to communicate your story.
Comply with disclosure regulations, increase the visibility of your brand, and measure the impact of your communications with Nasdaq Corporate Solutions. Our secure and reliable platforms include proprietary distribution channels that deliver your messages directly to the desktop of investors worldwide: