A better board starts here.
Through our strategic partnership with the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), NASDAQ OMX Corporate Solutions is pleased to offer all NASDAQ issuers expanded resources and education for directors.
NACD's mission is to advance exemplary board leadership -for directors, by directors, by delivering the knowledge and insight that board members need to confidently navigate complex business challenges. Founded in 1977, today more than 11,000 directors and key executives from public, private, and non-profit companies rely on NACD to assist them in discharging their responsibilities and ensuring their commitment to the highest standards of corporate conduct and compliance.
Together, we plan to collaborate on several initiatives designed to bring the exchange and board members together through educational programs and events, as well as superior content integrated with NASDAQ OMX’s online board portal, Directors Desk.
Partnership Highlights include:
- 10% discount on a 2-year NACD Membership to all boards of NASDAQ OMX-listed companies
- 10% discount on the following director education events for all boards and directors of NASDAQ OMX listed companies: NACD Directorship Forums (May & November) and the NACD Annual Conference (October)
- 10% discount for all in-boardroom services including evaluations and customizable, confidential director education training
- Exclusive news, commentaries, research and findings from NACD Directors Daily and Directorship.com integrated within Directors Desk
- Thought Leadership content available through NASDAQ OMX SocialStream
- Co-hosted Corporate Governance web seminars, conferences and meetings
For more info on how to apply for discounted membership rates, please visit www.NACDonline.org/NASDAQ.
Directors Desk NACD Partnership Factsheet – North America (Pdf, 361 kb)
For extended offerings see below: