Synchronize millions of analyst research reports & estimates directly to your desktop.
Investor Relations Officers have a critical need to have access to sell-side analyst research and morning notes on their company's stock, as well as their peers or competitors. This written research is a key indicator of the investment community's perceptions of the company, its peers and its industry. A morning note or research report regarding a company or peer often has direct impact on the stock price and trading patterns of the company and its peers.
Access to the entire spectrum of broker research - from the large largest investment banks, but also the industry's leading regional and independent research providers is at your fingertips with Corporate Intelligence.
Real-time and historical equity research, including more than 15,000 morning notes and research reports a week, is available from global brokerage firms and hundreds of regional specialists. Research reports are classified and searchable by industry and general economic categories. Research from independent research specialists is also available.
Our synchronized research can be searched for by individual ticker, analyst name, firm name, research type category, key word and date.
Schedule automatic email alerts for research reports taking the information and intelligence gathered about your company and any peer companies and allowing you the means to distribute it quickly and efficiently via email. Distributed as it happens, research alerts are sent as soon as the subject matter is downloaded and available. Set up alerts for any peer list or a custom ticker list, and send to individuals or any of your established distribution lists.
Real-time estimate information collected from brokers around the world. Consensus and detailed estimates, together with company-reported actual results are provided for over 30,000 companies in more than 55 countries. Comprehensive annual data for up to four years forward and quarterly data for up to 12 quarters forward is available for more than 40 financial measures including Revenue, Profit, EBITDA, Cash Flow and EPS.
Synchronized estimates include subscriber/peers side by side consensus estimates for current quarter or fiscal year. Historical actual numbers and detailed consensus estimates are presented on an annual and quarterly basis, in conjunction with recommendations and target price data at an individual company level.
Back to top
Synchronize your peer and competitive intelligence.
The ability to perform powerful cross-content searches across several discrete data channels with a flexible reporting engine to prepare and schedule reports on a regular basis with elements selected from a pre-set list or custom-create reports on-the-fly in one easy-to-use workflow.
Timely and pertinent capital markets information and market intelligence about your company and peers, gathered from extensive and robust data channels.
- Stock activity: monitor the trading activity of your company, peers and related indices (eSignal).
- Corporate and Wall Street Events Calendar: survey dates and times for peer and industry corporate earnings announcements and conference calls, presentations at investor conferences to schedule conflict-free events (BestCalls/OpenCompany).
- Fundamental Financial Information - access comprehensive balance sheet, income statement and cash flow data on all publicly-traded companies
- Market Commentary: monitor regularly updated economic, market and sector news and commentary for the U.S. and global market (provided by Knobias).
- News: receive headlines and full text stories from over 100 sources of business, economic and world news (Comtex).
- SEC Filings: access current quarterly and annual reports, as well as insider trading data (Edgar Online).
Shareholder Activism Defense
Our desk’s activism tools help companies to become informed and stay informed about activist investors, rebellious campaigns as well as peer and other public company defense strategies. Our tools give you the ability to learn about each new shareholder.
Back to top
Search and strategize new opportunities to meet investors, face-to-face, at conferences.
We've synchronized the largest and most detailed calendar available, delivering exceptional depth - both as a calendar of conferences as well as the individual conferences' agenda listings of which public companies are presenting.
IR departments can now easily search future conferences to inquire about participation. Having a long range view can be the foundation for smarter and more strategic travel scheduling for CEO and CFO road-shows: roadshows built around Investor Conferences, per city, per sector, per peers.
Peer and competitive analyses of historical conferences can offer a benchmark of what may or may not work as an IR department strategically evaluates Investor Conferences.
Investor conference calendar includes:
- Almost 1,000 2008-2009 U.S. and international events in 220 cities
- Non-U.S. conferences hosted in 52 countries up to 12 months in advance – roughly triple the number of a leading competitor
- 208 sponsoring firms worldwide – one-third more than competitive sites
- 7,800 unique presenters/tickers with a total database of over 17,000 attendees
To assure superior data integrity, the calendar is updated multiple times each day, both with new conferences and with presenter agendas within an individual conference.
Back to top
Pinpoint new opportunities with targeting
Identifying institutional investor opportunities is essential to maximize valuation; however relying solely on traditional targeting isn't enough. Today's targeting only provides one point-of-view on an institutional investor.
Corporate Intelligence creates a complete picture of each investor by synchronizing traditional targeting with stakeholders’ specific interests in your company - webcast participation, website activities and capital markets data. This new intelligence qualifies new opportunities to build strategic relationships and improve your odds for success and allows you to screen using multiple criteria based on what if scenarios. Individuals are selected based on job function; sector or industry concentration; and investment style or market cap focus.
Access to an up-to-date database of over 70,000 financial managers, helping you monitor portfolios and stock activity, plan investor roadshows and target new analysts for investment opportunities including:
- Equity and dept professionals
- Institutional portfolio managers and buy-side analysts with in-depth personal profiles
- Sell-side analysts
- Directors of Research and Chief Investor Officers
- Institutional, mutual fund, hedge fund and 5% ownership analysis
- Peer comparison analysis
- Global investor and fund profiles
- Global buy-side and sell-side contact profiles
When synchronized with NASDAQ OMX IR Websites, Corporate Intelligence targeting enables IROs to conduct screening searches based on numerous investor variables specific to your comopany, effectively and efficiently pinpointing investors and analysts most likely to be interested in your company.
Back to top
QTarget combines NASDAQ OMX's strength in technology and trading with robust investor intelligence to provide a comprehensive investor targeting algorithm driven by quantitative logic and qualitative insights. QTarget provides quantifiable insights on investor preferences and behavior that enable companies to make better communication, IR resources, capital allocation and corporate strategy decisions.
- Roadshow Planner powered by Google Maps – Interactive, map-based roadshow planner with heat-map technology that easily identifies the key regions to focus investor outreach efforts and help plan trips or meetings.
- QScore - All-encompassing score devised to help prioritize communication with investors. It ranges from 0-100, where 100 is the top ranked firm based on a combination of Quant Fit, Total Impact and Quality Rating.
- Quant Fit - Score ranges from 0 – 100 that measures a firm or fund's compatibility with your stock based on 14 deciding valuation, sector and global region factors.
- Buying Power - Measures the additional shares a firm or fund can purchase in excess of its current holdings.
- Quality Rating - Measures the quality of the firm/fund based on a number of factors, including investment type, investment orientation, investment turnover, shareholder activism, and receptiveness to meeting. It ranges from 0.5 – 5.0.
- Sell-Risk Identifier - Indicates the likelihood an institution or fund will sell (or continue to sell) your stock over the 3-6 month time horizon.
- Shareholder Activism - Incorporates FactSet’s Sharkwatch activism ranking as a key component of the Quality Rating. The full Sharkwatch module is included in a QTarget subscription.
- Firm Snapshots - Printable profiles that summarize the firm or fund from a quantitative and qualitative fit standpoint, including a breakdown of the key valuation metrics that drive the investor’s overall portfolio.
- Itinerary - Allows users to easily go from roadshow planning to itinerary planning, including drag and drop functionality into an integrated IRM calendar.
View the QTargetSM factsheet »
Back to top
Manage contacts, distribution lists, individual and meeting call logs, and email broadcasts in one workflow environment.
- Create and maintain contact distribution lists
- Easy import of current CRM lists
- Investor profile with auto updates from additional Pinpoint Intelligence data channels
- Integrate your IRM lists with MS Outlook
- Email broadcasting to individual and groups with read detection and attachment traffic monitoring
- Call and meeting scheduling and notes
- Run reports on meetings and calls
- Assign keywords to calls and meetings to categorize them for fast search and cross-referencing
- Create and monitor tasks
- Synchronizes with NASDAQ OMX IR Websites
Back to top
Cross-content search allows you to create reports in minutes, not hours.
CEOs depend on their Investor Relations Department for strategic intelligence. And they won't wait. IROs are in the perfect position to be the intelligence officer for their companies and boards and can best assess what is on the mind of investors and enable constructive dialogue and sound leadership.
Peer analysis, institutional ownership, the competitive landscape and other issues critical to senior management are easily researched and reported on-demand, including your professional perspective and commentary with Corporate Intelligence.
Powerful, cross-content search simultaneously mines all datasets including:
- News and financial releases
- Financial fundamentals
- SEC filings
- Institutional ownership
- Targeting contacts
- Earnings and event transcripts
- All shareholder communications activity: all and meeting logs, specific and aggregated investor interests and key messaging reports
Easily create reports, adding valuable commentary on-the-fly. Or simply configure an automated report with custom alerts to inform management of the competitive landscape from the IR perspective.