Powered by standard-setting INET technology, Marketplace for Hire (M4H) from Nasdaq is the most complete marketplace service available. A proven multi-market, multi-asset trading solution, M4H is already in use at regulated exchanges and is continually updated to comply with constantly changing global regulatory requirements.
Offered as a service, M4H offers comprehensive and mature functionality covering all major asset classes -- including equities, commodities, fixed income, options, and derivatives -- on a resilient and flexible platform.
Going beyond the match, optional add-on business and technical services include best-in-class market surveillance and market operations services, providing all the tools needed to manage a state-of-the-art trading marketplace, without the challenges and costs of developing and maintaining trading technology in-house.
M4H is backed by Nasdaq’s long history and proven expertise in providing technology and services to marketplaces, including its own. We currently provide full IT service management to 25 marketplaces globally, representing 60,000 trading hours annually with an uptime record of 99.999% for mission critical operations.
Proven, mature, compliant
Consider the many advantages of M4H:
- Time-to-market: Nasdaq has already made the investment, so instead of implementing a major technology and development project, M4H can be configured and implemented in a short timeframe.
- Designed for regulatory change: Already in use at regulated exchanges, M4H is specifically designed to operate in the constantly changing global regulatory environment.
- Delivered as a service: M4H is delivered as a service and is based in existing London and New York facilities. This provides the flexibility to add capacity and functionality to accommodate business growth, eliminates the headaches associated with maintaining technology in-house, and provides a low total cost-of-ownership.
- Configuration, not development: Based on a proven platform currently in use at many marketplaces, needed marketplace functionality already exists. Additional development is not required, merely configuration to get your marketplace running the way you want it.
- Maintain control: With M4H, marketplaces maintain full ownership of configuration and market rules. In addition, a dedicated market operations tool enables full control of the marketplace. Access is provided through FIX with options for other established API interfaces.
- Mature, robust functionality: Delivers full service, multi-asset functionality, including for derivatives, off-the-shelf.
- Proven: M4H is built on proven Nasdaq technology assets, market operation experience and IT management expertise.
- Trusted global partner: Whether setting up a new market or replacing legacy technology, financial firms are assured of the backing of a proven global partner, with a long history of providing services to the exchange industry and the ability to support business expansion into new regions and offerings.
The base M4H service can be extended to include various optional business and technical services based on individual requirements and location. A sampling of services offered:
|Business Services||Technical Services|
| || |