The Must-Have Tool for Successful Investors
For investors, information is the name of the game. The better the info, the better your performance can be. With Nasdaq TotalView, our premier data product, you'll benefit from a one-of-a-kind look at indispensible information.
With TotalView you get:
- Access to deep market data you can't get anywhere else
- All participants' buy and sell orders at multiple price levels
- Anonymous order interest submitted to Nasdaq
- Critical order imbalance information ahead of both market open and close, IPO and Halt crosses
TotalView vs. Level 2
- TotalView displays 20 x the liquidity of Level 2
- See every price at every price level on Nasdaq
- TotalView is the only complete view of Nasdaq
- Nasdaq crossed approximately 810.6 million shares representing $17.9 billion in the Nasdaq Closing Cross in 575 milliseconds during the 2014 Russell Reconstitution.
- Opening, closing and IPO data is imperative to trading decisions.
The Nasdaq Net Order Imbalance Indicator (NOII) makes information available that allows for increased liquidity and better trade performance. NOII can have a very positive impact on traders’ ability to perform effectively in a highly competitive environment. It provides users with invaluable details about the opening and closing orders and the likely opening and closing prices of a security, insight that can help reveal new trading opportunities.
Nasdaq disseminates Opening Cross Net Order Imbalance information every five seconds between 9:28 and 9:30 a.m., Eastern Time (ET), and Closing Cross Net Order Imbalance information between 3:50 and 4:00 p.m., ET.
View the NOII Guide for more details
Rely on Data From the Most Liquid U.S. Market*
The Nasdaq Stock Market® (Nasdaq) is the largest U.S. exchange venue by volume, providing you the deepest view of the equity markets.
- TotalView displays all quotes and orders for Nasdaq-, NYSE-and regional-listed securities on Nasdaq.
*As of 2/25/2015