Trading Technologies International, Inc. (TT) and Nasdaq have introduced connectivity to Nasdaq’s European commodities operations, through its new TT’s next-generation platform with mobile capabilities. It gives traders the possibility to access the Nasdaq Commodities markets from virtually any internet connected device.
About the TT Screen
The software-as-a-service (SaaS) TT provides secure, high-performance, go-anywhere market access and trade execution.
The Nasdaq Commodities TT Screen can be used to access the Commodities markets for:
- Power derivatives
- Gas derivatives
- Emissions spot and derivatives
- Freight and Fuel oil
- Ferrous products (steel and iron ore)
The TT Screen offers functionality such as:
- Order entry and management
- Block Trades reporting
- Access to the system from virtually any internet-connected computer or mobile device
- Viewing and charting market data
- Linked widgets / windows