Genium Consolidated Feed, Release 3.6.1
Launch date in production: April 23, 2018
Availability in test systems: GCF TST3 and GCF TST4, March 9, 2018 onwards
Release related notices:
- Early announcement: 2018-01-24
- Correction on announcement 2018-01-29
- TIP 3.6.1 draft specification: 2018-02-12
- Final TIP specification and testing details: 2018-03-01
Biggest changes are:
- Enhancements (transparency ranking calculation) on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information.
- Active note codes will be available in BasicDataTradable (BDt) message data.
- The InstrumentStatisticsExtended (INSb) message is updated to include fields high, low, first and last price
- Changes related to Suspension Reason enumeration
Release testing will be done in GCF TST3 and TST4 test systems. Systems will be upgraded to version 3.6.1 on March 7, 2018.
Test systems will also populate data for those features that were technically part of previous release 3.6.0 but could not be populated during the original release test period. These features are:
- Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information
- Reference data enhancements for Danish bonds
- Flexible contracts
This data will be available in GCF TST3 on March 15, 2018, and in GCF TST4 on March 28, 2018.
FDS files in new format will be available in FDS Test areas 3 and 4. Distribution date will be informed later.