Genium Consolidated Feed, Release 3.6.0
Launch date in production: February 26, 2018
Availability in test systems: TST2 and TST4
- Early announcement: 2017-12-12
- TIP 3.6 draft specification: 2017-12-18
- Test system details: 2018-01-10
- Final TIP specification: 2018-01-11
Final TIP 3.6 specification has been published on Thursday January 11, 2018. Please see the link on right.
- New types of messages are created for Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) information. Please note that ESG messages will not be populated on release of TIP 3.6. More information will be provided later.
- The InstrumentStatisticsExtended- message for Danish bond markets will be updated to calculate the reference prices in real time.
- A new TIP message (BondReportExternal), in the beginning used for Danish bond markets only, is created. Trade types included are “Loan Payment”, “Primary Transaction” and duplicates from trades from other trading venues sent to Nasdaq.
- Reference data enhancements for Danish bonds. The new fields will not be populated until Genium INET release (expected in April).
- Enhancements in publication of calculated underlying values for derivatives instruments based on a basket due to a corporate action in the underlying share
Please note that changes in existing messages will have impact also on files distributed via File Delivery Service (FDS) if the changing message is currently included in the file.
For more details, please have a look at TIP 3.6 specification and diffdoc (3.5 vs 3.6) included in the specification file package.