The information on this site is provided free of charge for your personal use only. Any publication or redistribution of the content is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of the exchange. It is strictly forbidden to create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the content from this site. The exchange assumes no liability with respect to any inaccuracy or error in the content herein.
|Trading Day||Fixing||Danske Bank||Länsförsäkringar Bank||Nordea||SEB||SHB||Swedbank||SBAB|
*STIBOR Fixing Rates are excluded from © 2015, Nasdaq, Inc. All Rights Reserved
** Please observe that the Stibor fixing T/N (Tomorrow Next) for Wednesday the 13th of May 2015 was corrected due to an operational error where a minus sign was omitted. For further information visit Swedish Bankers' Association.
Nasdaq Swedish Foreign Exchange Fixing Rates shall not without Nasdaq Stockholm AB´s prior written consent be used:
1. As reference for the issuance of a financial instrument;
2. As reference for the determination of the amount payable under a financial instrument or a financial contract;
3. As reference by a party to a financial contract;
4. For measuring the performance of an investment fund for the purpose of tracking the return of Nasdaq Swedish Foreign Exchange Fixing Rates, of defining the asset allocation of a portfolio, or of computing the performance fees;
5. For any other purpose which may qualify Nasdaq Swedish Foreign Exchange Fixing Rates as a benchmark in accordance with regulation (EU) 2016/1011 of the European Parliament and of the European Council on indices used as benchmarks in financial instruments and financial contracts.